[ ] So what can we learn from Woody Allen?
- Wake up early
- Avoid distractions
- Work three to five hours a day and then enjoy the rest of the day
- Be as perfectionist as you can, knowing that imperfection will still rule
- Have the confidence to be magical and stretch the boundaries of your medium.
- Combine the tools of the medium itself with the message you want to convey
- Don’t get stuck in the same rut – move forward, experiment, but with the confidence built up over experience.
The same can be said for successful entrepreneurs. Or for people who are successful in any aspect of life. Is Woody Allen a happy man? Who knows? But he’s done what he set out to do. He’s made movies. He’s told stories. He’s lived the dream, even when it bordered on nightmare. I can only be so lucky.